Apex Map Rotation For Season 16 Complete Info
Apex Legends Season 16: Revelry has a rotation of three battle royale maps that players can explore. We saw that in previous seasons such maps were available in casual play only. But in this season, these maps will be available not only in casual play but you can also use them in the Ranked mode. So, you can check the Apex map rotation for playing this game.
In this article, we will tell you all about these battle-royale maps with all of their gaming characters’ explanations.
Players of all skill levels can play on the same maps throughout the season. This means that it does not matter whether a player has a low skill level or a high one. It also does not matter whether they are playing solo or with friends.
The maps will change regularly, in this way, it gives players fresh challenges and opportunities to explore different environments. With these changes, Apex Legends is offering an exciting new experience for players who enjoy both casual and competitive gameplay.
Let us now get into the details of the various maps that are available for playing the game. We will discuss the core features and areas that you can explore on these maps.
Broken Moon is basically a new map in the Apex Legends game. It has a new Apex map rotation. The map is a region on a deserted planet where the Apex Games take place. There are a total of 14 points of interest for players that they can explore and collect weapons and other equipment.
That is why it is the biggest map in the game. If you are an APex Legends player, you can observe many unique zipline rails that allow players to move quickly around the map. The map is popular and attractive because of its large, open spaces and its sci-fi space theme.
Storm Point is basically a returning map. This map was not available in the previous season of Apex Legends, BattleField Royale. The location and region of this map are on an island in the center of a raging storm. This map is developed on the basis of the previous map from Season 13: Saviors.
But now, you can see new areas like Downed Beast and IMC Armories. Storm Point has its own Apex map rotation. These areas are full of loot and provide players with new challenges. The map is characterized by its vibrant, tropical setting and its stormy weather effects.
World’s Edge is a map that has been in the game since Season 13. First, the map that was present instead of World’s Edge was Olympus. World’s Edge has similar features to Olympus. However, due to certain glitches and issues with Olympus maps, the developers replaced the Olympus maps with World’s Edge.
It is in the region of a frozen, industrial planet that has been ravaged by volcanic eruptions. This World’s Edge map has its very own Apex map rotation. This map also has Hammond Robotics’ Lava Syphon and Climatizer locations.
The developers of the game introduced it in Season 10. These areas provide unique gameplay opportunities and challenges for players. The map is popular because of its icy terrain and its industrial, futuristic setting. Now, the players can have a better understanding of the latest maps in the game.
Broken Moon is the newest and biggest map with zipline rails. Storm Point Maps is a returning map with new and exciting areas to explore. Finally, World’s Edge is a favorite map for this game lover because of its unique industrial locations. Each map provides players with different challenges and opportunities to explore new areas and discover loot.
Apex Legends is a famous free-to-play battle royale game. Respawn Entertainment is the developer of this game. A famous gaming platform Electronic Arts which is also known as EA Sports has the publication rights of this game.
Respawn Entertainment released the Apex Legends game in February 2019. Upon its release in 2019, The game was available on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. After that, the developers later in 2021 released the game for platforms like Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
The game is based on a futuristic world. The name of this world is Outlands. The gameplay is very simple. Players team up in this game in a squad of 3 members. There are different Apex map rotations for each type of map. A squad competes in the game with another squad of 3 members.
The squad that survives till the end wins the match. This game is quite similar to PUBG. The start of the game is like the squads diving from the sky in different maps and regions. Then the squad collects different types of weapons. They need these weapons to eliminate the other players.
There are almost 23 characters in the Apex Legends game. You can choose them from five different classes. Let us discuss the names of these characters in their classes. Most character designs are on the basis of Titanfall.
- Mad Maggie
The gameplay of this game is very simple and easy to understand. Following are some of the basics of the gameplay for Apex Legends:
- First of all, you can select from the various characters that pair at the start of the game. These characters are called legends. You have to choose your favorite character from them.
- The game starts with your squad Skydiving from a plane onto a map that you select before the match. If you are playing with your squad against a particular squad, only your squad will land from the airplane. but if you are playing a casual game, 20 other teams will land beside you. Every map has its own Apex map rotation.
- After landing, the players collect different types of weapons, health items, and much other equipment that they use to eliminate and kill the enemies. the squad or the player that stays till the end wins the match.
- You have the option of chatting with your friends and other squad members with the help of voice chat or pre-set messages to make strategies and plan your movements on the map.
- You also have to stay in a zone that keeps on decreasing. if you stay outside that zone, your energy will keep decreasing. you have to stay in that region to compete in the match. If you stay outside the zone for a long time, you will be knocked out of the match.
- You can also loot the weapons, equipment, and other items from the dead enemies and use them for your personal improvement.
- There are options for using vehicles and other modes of transportation to move quickly in the zone.
- There are many modes that you can choose for playing this game. For every mode that you want to play, you will find a separate apex map rotation. These playing modes can be casual mode and ranked mode. You can compete against different squads in these modes and can win against them. So that you reach higher ranks and earn many rewards.
Apex Legends is a fast-paced and challenging battle royale game. If you are playing it, you need to coordinate with your friends and teammates to get good points and wins. The game offers unique characters, abilities, and weapons to master, along with a constantly evolving map and gameplay mechanics to keep things fresh and exciting.
There are three maps that rotate after every 60 or 90 minutes for playing the Apex Legends game. In the case of Ranked leagues, you can observe that only two maps rotate. And their rotation is also in splits.
The gamers who are playing season 16 of the Apex can observe that there are currently three maps that are rotating this time around. The names of these maps are Broken Moon, the World’s Edge, and Storm Point. These maps have no difference whether you are playing the Ranked Mode games or Public matches.
Olympus Map has been removed by Respawn. They have replaced this Olympus map with World’s Edge. Respawn officially announced this statement regarding the removal of Olympus on its official Twitter account.
Players who were playing Apex Legends faced different technical issues while playing this game in Olympus maps. They were receiving error messages again and again. Due to these issues, Respawn Entertainment removed the Olympus maps from the game. They did it in the split of season 15 of the Apex Legends game.
Apex map rotation usually happens after every 60 to 90 minutes. You can check the details and features of the map in which you will land for playing the Apex Legends game. There are currently three maps in season 16 of this game. These maps are World’s Edge, Broken Moon, and Storm Point.
There used to be an Olympus Map but due to some technical faults that map was removed from the game. Concluding the article by saying, it is an amazing battle game in which squads face each other in a tense battle to see who wins the game.
For further games, info must techbusinesinsider.com.