What are Best Automatic Pool Covers?
Several types of the best automatic pool covers are well suited for winterization and they serve to protect the pool during the offseason. Also, when the question arises for the safety of the children and the pets the demand increases for the automatic pool cover.
So, Converter Eclipps, Roll-A-Cover, and Pool Boy are the best automatic pool covers. These covers offer safety, low maintenance, protective water, quality material, energy saving, and reduced corrosion.
In this article, I will tell you about the best 3 automatic pool covers with their features and pros and cons.
The Pool provides years of enjoyment for your family and friends. While the pool is a place of fun. However, a pool comes with a certain responsibility to ensure the safety of your guests, children, and pets. Whether you are using the pool or not then you need to cover it.
So, the automatic pool cover is a motorized system designed. Automatic pool covers consist of high-quality comer material and motor. Also, a track system is installed at the edge of the pool. These covers can be opened and closed by a remote control or by pressing a button.
Here I will discuss several factors that can help you select the best automatic pool cover.
- Instructions: Read the instructions carefully before placing the order or buying.
- Pool Size: Make sure the size of the pool cover is suitable.
- Cover quality: Check the material quality that will protect your pool cover for a long time.
- Examine Feature: Also, check the additional features including the remote control, solar power, and machine system.
- Maintenance: Read the maintenance requirements if you have more time to care to increase efficiency.
Here I am going to discuss the 3 best automatic pool cover that are most recommended.
Coverstar is the best-known brand in the market that offers 4 different models of automatic pool covers each of which has its own benefits and features. If you are looking for the strongest and most reliable pool cover then Eclipps is for you.
Here are some features of the Coverstar Eclipse.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel mechanism.
- Strong that ensures protection from corrosion.
- It fits pool shapes. Also, ideal for the new and the old pools.
- To improve safety this pool cover is automated control and user friendly.
- 20-year limited mechanism warranty.
- You can customize the size of the pool cover.
|In the market only Heavy-duty stainless steel mechanism
|Limited color available
|Require regular maintenance
|Top quality material
|20 years of machine warranty and 3 years warranty on all aluminum extrusions
Customers are satisfied with the material quality of the cover. Also, they mention that the cover protects the pool from corrosion. However, installing the pool cover is difficult.
Pool Boy is one of the best options due to its ease of setup and use. High-strength aluminum is used to make each upright. It is powder-coated to avoid corrosion. The hub’s center is 7 1/2′′ high from the deck.
Some of the features of the pool are:
- High-quality aluminum is used.
- The size of the pool cover is 20 feet.
- safer to use.
- Easy to install and use.
- Protect from corrosion.
- A pool cover is a remorting control.
- 110 to 12v transformer, 40′ power cord.
|Easy to install
|Limited color available
|Advance safety feature
|Less suitable for larger pools
I read the customer reviews and found that they are satisfied with the cover quality. They said that they could easily use it. Also, the installation process is easy. But someone complained that the size is small and the screws are made of plastic.
The structural rooms for your pool with Roll-A-Cover’s trackless movable pool covers. It is made of heavy-duty aluminum rafters, 1/4′′ transparent clear glass for the walls, and 10mm polycarbonate for the roof. All over North America, the pool cove withstands wind and snow loads.
The pool cover features are:
- The standard height of the pool is 7 nominal but you can change it.
- It is made of heavy-duty aluminum rafters.
- You can also add additional installation.
- ¼ tempered clear glass walls.
- The colors are bronze and clear anodized. Also, you can customize the color.
|Require professional installation
|Advance safety feature
|Versatile installation option
During my search, I found that the customers were happy after utilizing this pool cover. More durable and requires low maintenance. Also, the pool cover is more attractive. However, they face difficulties during the installation.
There are a lot of benefits of using the automatic pool covers. Let’s talk about them.
- The use of the automatic pool cover increases safety by protecting the children and pets from slipping into deep water.
- Autoconer helps you to save energy.
- The auto cover also reduces the CO2 emission from pool heating.
- Water also saves from debris, dirt, and corrosion.
- Offer long-term cost savings.
- Also, helps to maintain the quality of the water by reducing the use of chemical cleaning.
Here I am going to share with you the most useful tips to maintain the pool cover.
- Hire the professional installer to install the cover properly.
- Regularly clean the cover to ensure safety.
- If you notice a common issue with the pool cover you quickly resolve it.
- Read the instructions of the manufacturer to properly clean.
- Also, note the warranty on the cover.
Coverstar automatic pool cover is the most recommended by the experts due to its durability and efficiency.
Yes, automatic pool covers are best for the safety of the children and the pets. Also, protect the pool water from the damage.
HydraLux is the most advanced pool cover system that is made by an Aquamatic cover system.
Automatic pool covers offer the best solution for pool maintenance. There are a lot of best automatic pool covers options on the market. However, when you select the best one you must consider the factors like size, material, and other additional features.
Also, regularly maintained to increase the protection of your pool cover. If you invest your savings in the best pool cover then you can enjoy a clean and safe pool with minimum effort.