How to Fix ViewSonic Monitor No Signal Issue
Receiving a no signal message, when you have a Viewsonic monitor is annoying and frustrating for you. This issue might occur because of many reasons such as faulty hardware, incorrect input setting, and loose cables. If you face these issues, don’t worry about it. You can easily manage the ViewSonic monitors by saving your money and time.
By following the troubleshooting and simple steps about how to fix the viewsonic monitor no signal that we are going to mention in our article. You can fix your no-signal problem and avoid pointless replacement or maintenance.
How to Fix Viewsonic Monitor No Signal?
Let’s start by using some simple and basic methods to know how to fix viewsonic monitor no signal. Moreover, if one method is not working and no signal issue continues then try to use the next method.
Method # 1: Disconnect Monitor Power Cable.
- First, you need to unplug the monitor power cable.
- After that press the power button of your monitor for almost 5 seconds and then release it.
- Now, plug the power cable into the monitor.
- Now, press the power button of your monitor, and your no signal problem is solved.
Method # 2: Clean the Monitor Cables.
- Unplug the monitor cable.
- Take a small brush and clean the monitor cable properly. Moreover, also clean the entire HDMI port setup.
- Plug the monitor cable again into the HDMI port.
- Next, check your CPU. Unplug the cable and also clean the cable and Monitor thoroughly.
- Plug it again, ON your monitor and your no signal issue is set.
Method # 3: Replace Monitor Cable.
- Unplug your monitor cable and replace it with a new one.
- Try to use different monitor cables such as VGA, DVI, or DisplayPort.
- Check your monitor. Surely the issue of no signal fix.
Method # 4: Move Monitor Cable from GPU to Motherboard.
- First, you need to unplug your monitor cable from the GPU.
- Now, move to the Motherboard and plug the wire into it.
- ON your Monitor and your no signal problem fix.
(If Nothing will happen then, wait for 2 Minutes and again ON your monitor.)
Method # 5: Remove Cables and Motherboard.
- First, unplug the power cable of your monitor.
- After that, remove the left side cover of your monitor.
- Remove the graphics card.
- Now, remove the CMOS Battery Motherboard.
- After removing all of these, press the power button and hold it for 5 seconds.
- Now, put them again, ON your monitor. Your no-signal problem will fix.
Method # 6: Remove all RAM.
- Unplug the power cable.
- Remove all the RAM. Place them outside.
- Now, Clean the Plate Pin. Keep in mind that you should use an eraser and a smooth brush to clean them.
- After cleaning them. try to put back one RAM slot only.
- Now, the no signal problem is set.
Method # 7: Clean the Power Cable From PSU to the CPU.
- Unplug the power cable of your monitor.
- Now, clean and check the cables from PSU to CPU 8 Pin.
- After cleaning them try to reconnect 4 Pin Only.
- Moreover, for Fully Modular only. Try to move or connect the cable from one to another side.
- Surely, the problem of your no signal fix.
Method # 8: Connect or Replace Extra PSU.
- Unplug the cable and replace it with a new PSU Cable.
- Remove the 4 Pin cable and place a new cable.
- After that, place another PSU to port.
- Check your monitor. Your problem of no signal is solved.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Why is there no signal on my ViewSonic monitor?
This issue might occur when there is any problem with cables. No matter what type of cable you are using for your monitor such as DVI, VGA, HDMI, or DisplayPort. Ensure that the cables that are connected to your monitor are completely clean and right in their place.
Q. How do I get a signal on my ViewSonic monitor?
First, you need to make sure that all the cables that you are using for your monitor are properly fixed into their ports. Now, check your monitor is powered ON. When your monitor is powered on the LED indicator lights up by default. If the indicator does not light up, then try to use another outlet.
Q. How do I fix my monitor when it says no signal is detected?
Let’s discuss some ways how to fix viewsonic monitor no signal detection.
- Examine Adapters.
- Check Your Cables.
- Check Monitor Input Source.
- Reset the Monitor.
- Check Resolution Configuration.
- Test with Different Devices or Monitors.
- Check PC’s Hardware.
- Reset the CMOS.
Q. Why is my ViewSonic monitor not detecting HDMI?
You need to replace your HDMI Port because sometimes your monitor cable might be of bad quality. Moreover, try to use another signal type such as DVI, DisplayPort, and VGA.
The problem of no signal with your ViewSonic monitor might be problematic and stressful. But don’t stress, this problem will be fixed by utilizing some troubleshooting methods and techniques. Keep in mind that you should be careful when you are trying to adjust the cable connection. While troubleshooting, identify the problem and select an appropriate action to fix the problem.
If you use all the methods and techniques for how to fix viewsonic monitor no signal but the problem still carries on. Then you need to consult ViewSonic Support. On the other hand, if you use the troubleshooting methods with proper attention and patience, then it might be possible that you don’t need professional ViewSonic Support.
for more information visit techbusinesinsider.com