How To Connect Bluetooth Speaker To Xbox? 3 Methods
You want to increase the quality of the audio of your Xbox One for movies and games. A great solution to your problem is a Bluetooth speaker. The setup of the Bluetooth speaker is very easy and it gives you a surround and immersive sound experience. Moreover, if you are not still don’t know how to connect Bluetooth speaker to Xbox.
Then don’t take any type of stress, this article will surely help you to connect your Bluetooth speaker to Xbox with the proper steps.
Yes, you will surely connect your Bluetooth speaker with Xbox. You just need some specific tools to complete this task successfully. You need to keep in mind that the Microsoft Xbox did not contain a Combined Bluetooth Microchip. That’s why you need to use some external device like Bluetooth Adapter. This will surely help you to attach your Bluetooth speaker with your speaker.
After attaching it, keep in mind that the capability of both devices is turned on and they are properly paired with each other. One thing you should know is that this is not just for Bluetooth speakers. By following this method, as long as the Bluetooth of the speaker is capable, connect it to any wireless device.
A lot of Bluetooth speaker brands will produce an unpleasant and stuttering audio quality. Be sure that the wrong Xbox is not connected to your device. Furthermore, the best brand for your speaker, no matter whether it will be either an Xbox One X or Xbox One S. You need to check the Soundcore Motion+. This is a wireless audio device with high resolution. It holds a variety of ultra-wide frequencies.
- HORI 3D Surround Gaming Neckset
- USB Plug-n-Play Speaker for Laptop or PC
- USB Powered 2.0 Desktop Speaker
- Cyber Acoustics USB Speaker Bar
- Razer Leviathan V2 X
- Logitech S150 USB Speaker
As we already inform you that Xbox did not support any Bluetooth Audio. That’s why they joined or formed with various manufacturers to make Xbox harmonious wireless Headphones. The Xbox Wireless Protocol is used in these headphones. This technology is less compatible with Bluetooth. Because of this, the user who uses it for the first time may face many difficulties when they use it.
Well, there is a little bit of sad news for the users of Xbox is that it does not design and plan with Bluetooth audio connectivity. But on the other hand, a Bluetooth speaker will be a great way to increase and boost your gaming experience and sound quality. For wireless speaker connection, the user needs to use their mobile device to run indirect creativity.
From one of the best wireless speakers, you can easily discover the best smart speaker such as Echo Dot 4th Gen. Moreover, it might not connect to Xbox directly. On the other hand, if you want a handy speaker you can carry it with you wherever you want. You need to check out the reviews of Fugoo Sport Speaker.
Here are the steps that you need to check for how to connect Bluetooth speakers to Xbox. We ensure that this guideline will help you to connect the Bluetooth speaker to your Xbox.
- First, you need to go to your Wi-Fi Settings.
- Make sure that the Xbox and your phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi Network.
- After you sign in. Tap on the “Connection Icon” which is present at the right-hand side of the top of the screen.
- Now, you can see the option “Remote Play on this Device”, click on it.
- When the interface of the Xbox shows on your device. Connect it with the Xbox Controller.
- Use the remote control to check any of the songs or apps. Moreover, check the output of the sound that is produced by the speaker.
- Open the overall setting of Xbox.
- Here click on “Device and Connection”.
- After that, Tap on “Remote Features”.
- Now, Check the “Enable Remote Feature” Box.
- Here you can see the box that is “Power Mode”. Change this box to “Instant On”.
Method # 2: Turn On Remote Feature
- Pair your device with a Bluetooth Speaker.
- Open the Bluetooth Setting of your device. After that, hold the pairing button so that the speaker becomes fixed and limited.
- Step # 4: Download the Xbox App:
- Open the App Store of your phone.
- Discover the “Xbox Entertainment App”.
- Download the App.
- Create your account on it and Sign in.
- You can use these 3 ways to connect the Bluetooth Speaker to Xbox One S:
- Use a Bluetooth Adapter
- Use the Xbox Connect App
- Think of a Wired Connection
You can also enjoy some benefits by using Bluetooth speakers in various ways. First of all, you can practice an enveloping Gaming experience. Moreover, the audio of the sound will also be great and more clear. On the other hand, if you use a Bluetooth speaker. You don’t need to think about cables and wires. As this is a wireless speaker and doesn’t have any wires and cables set up. So, you need to deal with the tangles of wires.
- From the Xbox home screen. Open the “Setting”.
- After that click on “Devices and Streaming”.
- From the Devices and Streaming. Select the “Bluetooth” Option.
- By using a “Toggle Switch”. Turn it “On”.
- Now, in your Bluetooth Speaker. Turn it to the Pairing Mode.
To connect your Xbox One with the sound System. Purchase a Digital Audio Cable that is TOSLink. Furthermore, attach the HDMI cable to your TV for video. Now, attach the TOSLink cable end with the S/PDIF port to the Xbox.
Unluckily, as a replacement for Bluetooth. To make a connection with an audio device, Xbox manipulates an Xbox Wireless connection. If your console is not licensed for Xbox, you can’t directly attach it to your Bluetooth Headphones.
The Xbox One Stereo Headset and Xbox Stereo Headset are connected to your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller or Xbox Wireless Controller. These Controllers use an Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and an audio jack of 3.5mm.
As we already tell you that there is no reliable and trustworthy method or technique present on how to connect Bluetooth speaker to Xbox. The given method is for those who are very anxious and at the end of their worry. Moreover, by using these methods you may face a bad quality method and frustrating restrictions.
Furthermore, if you want to connect your speaker to the Xbox. First, think about connecting your speaker with your TV or Monitor. Additionally, if your TV or Monitor did not support the Bluetooth feature. Then between the speaker and TV use a 3.5mm cable. But both of the devices must have an “Aux” port.
Warning: If you are using the app that is Remote Play. Then, it will quickly consume the battery of your phone. Keep in mind that when you use these apps then plug your phone on charging.